WATER TREATMENT: OUR PHARMOSMO® PATENT
The Pharmosmo® water treatment system was developed and patented by Patrick Sabat and is operated by CLS Water. Intended for industries the consume purified, and highly purified water and well as PPI water obtained by reverse osmosis.
- strengthening the production capacity
- reaching a 94% conversion rate
- lowering consumables and chemical products by 40%
- giving added value to concentrated waters
- protecting the environment
THE PHARMOSMO® WATER TREATMENT PATENT
Operational since 2010 and validated by the ANSM (formerly Afssaps), the Pharmosmo® water treatment system has become a key element in this pharmaceutical facility’s water supply chain.
CLS WATER IS WITH YOU AT EACH STAGE OF THE INSTALLATION OF YOUR PHARMOSMO® WATER TREATMENT SYSTEM
- Validation by the ANSM (Afssaps)
- Qualification file (FAT, QI, QO)
- Layout and production process study
- Production process
- Training staff members
CLS Water team members are experienced in working in pharmaceutical production facilities and always comply with American pharmacopoeia regulations. They study your requirements and facilities throughout France.
- Concentrates drop by 80%
- Production increases by 30%
- The consumption of chemical products and consumables diminishes